Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Sunday 13 May 2012

Srikanth escaped from fire while shooting

Pagan is being produced by Viswas U Lot in association withPurushotham on behalf of VP Productions. Srikanth – Janani Iyer arethe lead pair of this movie. Kovai Sarala, Soori, Pondy, George andAnumohan also starring in Paagan.

The shooting of Paagan is occurring in Pollachi, Tirupur andKodaikanal. A bomb blast scene was shot for climax. Very firsttime in India SONY F65 camera have been used for shooting. Srikanth hasperformed casually on this risky sequences with none dupe. Thoughthe safety rope got cut he escaped narrowly.

Talking about this accident Srikanth says, “ Almost I meet accidentsin all my films…there is a robust relation between me and fire..haha…you can call me as an accident baby..Master Supreme Sundar isalways extremely careful on actors when he shot such sequences…withhis help we've done all risky and perilous fight sequences verycasually..If this bomb blast sequences went well …Paagan would createda record as No accident movie while shooting. All advised me not totake risk and decided to move for dupe… but I DO KNOW there's a familybehind the dupe artistes also…if it was a risk for me why not forhim??? So I got able to perform and was tied by a rope..We did somany rehearsal…by the time the rope became week..finally the rope gotcut on the take… I slipped and fortunately in a spilt second I got outfrom where wherein the bomb was going to be blast…The stuntartistes pulled off the rope only as opposed to with me … I MAY notbelieve my escape ..THE STRESS remains till now..

But I ve meet an unforgettable accident in Manasellam movie…likethat accident happened in Paagan also…

Particularly we shot with SONY F 65 camera. Till now nobody has usedin India. It has the potential of capturing scenes by going insidethe fires…You can realize my narrow escaping whilst you will watch themovie…”

Aslam the previous associate of Directors Cheran, Ameer and Radha Mohandebuts himself as a director in Paagan. He has also written the story,screenplay and dialogue for Paagan. Cinematographer is J Lakshmanwhile Jemes Vansanthan composes the music for Paagan.

Paagan Tamil Movie Gallery

Paagan Tamil Movie Stills

Paagan Tamil Movie Photo Gallery

If you loved this, please like this on facebook, Stumble It or leave a comment. You can too get the newest by subscribing to our feed.

You might like these as well:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.