Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Actress Richa Gangopadhy Interview

Actress Richa Gangopadhyay Gallery

Actress Richa Gangopadhyay Stills

Actress Richa Gangopadhyay Photo Gallery

Being a global wide beauty pageant why did u think to modify to acting, was it ur decision or u blindly followed our country’s culture that beauty pageants must enter cinemaIt’s not a fixed rule that people who are in beauty pageants must enter the film/modeling industry. Having grown up within the US but having a big exposure to Indian films since a tender age, it was a wish of mine to someday act in films. But I always had something very clear- that I NEEDED to be an ‘actor’ and never only a ‘star’. I USED TO BE pursuing Dietetics and Public Health once I won the Miss India USA pageant in 2008 and felt that the title gave me that extra edge to get noticed within the competitive film world, and it was indeed a perfect stepping stone which got me where I'M now.

U had many distinctly separate break through movies like “mirapakai”, “nagavalli”, “Leader”, “Mayakkam enna”. Which movie do u think was seriously a break through for your career?I always make certain that every film and each role I do could be very different from one another so I WILL BE ABLE TO prove my versatility specially else. I'VE BEEN selective and feature done quality roles up to now in my career instead of specializing in quantity. “Leader” in Telugu definitely got me noticed because it was an overly substantive role which also had subtle glamour. Equally, in Tamil, “Mayakkam Enna” was a movie that got me recognized as a performer and gave me a distinct roughly scope which I’d not yet had, and was much appreciated by audiences. Within the future, I CAN continue to strike a balance between commercial and performing roles in order that the audience can see all I MUST offer!

You was made to talk very less dialogues on the subject of tamil movies, Is that this because u don know tamil or was there any specific industry oriented objectives.Every role is different and incidentally, the jobs required more expressing through eyes in preference to words. Many that have already seen Dabangg knew what my role in Osthe was going to be, an easy but independent village lass who was caught up in her own world yet mysterious when it came to romance. In Mayakkam Enna, my character needed to endure numerous internal struggles and the expressions were best seen during the eyes and body language in place of an overdose of dialogues which wouldn’t have had the similar impact. I'M in reality pretty good at learning languages so certainly I’ll be learning Tamil in a jiffy, and hopefully dubbing for myself soon after!

Ur next upcoming movie is “vaaradhi”, say viewers something about ur role as Maanasa within the movie and the way was ur experience with PrabhasMy shooting experience with Prabhas was going really well. He's an overly down-to-earth, laid back one who has no airs and is genuinely very carefree. He's some of the few taller heroes within the industry who works well with my height and to this point people have complimented our pairing. The role of Maanasa is that of an NRI girl who comes back to her village and falls in love with the individual she least expected to. She’s a powerful girl and always speaks her mind but could be very bubbly and vulnerable on the same time.

If you got an opportunity to behave in Hollywood, which hero would you select as ur co-star.Hands down, Chad Michael Murray (from the television drama series ‘One Tree Hill’). I’m a die-hard fan of his and it might be without equal dream to get a chance to work with him! Among my other favorites are Ryan Gosling and Ben Stiller.

U also are undergoing with a Bengali film called “Bikram Singha” as Madhu, so say something about that movie filming to viewers.I’m currently doing promotions for ‘Bikram Singha’, that's the remake of Telugu ‘Vikramarkudu’/Tamil ‘Siruthai’, and it's been an excessively novel experience to have done a movie in my mother tongue. It’s a commercial film however the remake was adapted to the Bengali audiences and i've a rather extended character than the unique. Ive gotten to work opposite legendary actor, critically-acclaimed, Prosenjit Chatterjee, who has done greater than 350 films and was recognized internationally. I worked under Eskay Productions that's considered one of Bengali cinema’s largest production houses, and was directed by Rajib Biswas who's a reputed modern-day director. We wrapped up all the shooting in lower than 3 months and the film could be able to hit the screens next month.

U has been running program for youngsters at-risk at Lansing USA, U went directly to major in Dietetics and Health Administration at Michigan State University, Michigan. So could u say some good tips about health dietics(the program for at-risk children has no reference to dietetics, please rephrase the question)I can definitely comment that discipline and regularity is vital to a healthy lifestyle. As an actor, we shoot long, unpredictable hours, don’t have access to gyms or healthy good always, and it's not always possible to get adequate sleep. A MIX of ample rest, moderate exercise- even walking daily, and eating small, frequent meals really helps one’s metabolism. Within the U.S. we're used to finishing our last meal/dinner by 8pm and my body has needed to comply with indian meal timings. Eating light, healthy snacks frequently is more desirable than eating three heavy meals because the body has to maintain burning the fuel inside the day in preference to storing quite a lot of fat.

We heard u are so choosy with the following third film. So whats ur next tamil film u have planned to regard ur viewers? What kind of tamil movie are u expectingPatience is a virtue, my fans J. Thus far I'VE managed to make decent decisions in choosing my films so I WOULD LIKE to ensure the viewers might be pleased with what they see in my next. I'M in no rush to do any film that comes by way. After any such dream entry with Mayakkam Enna and Osthe, I do wish to do something that’s somewhat different than what I'VE already done. I'VE undergone about 8 scripts but none have quite clicked yet. I follow my gut instinct so after I ‘know’, I’ll remember to announce it to everyone.

Having personally a perfect career profile in beauty pageant, do have any idea of beginning a pageant training of women for beauty contest as Shushmita sen is doing?Didn’t have such a plans. I’m single mindedly focused at the moment alone career but I ACTUALLY admire Sushmita Sen and what all she does besides acting. Miss India USA was rather a ‘cultural pageant’ greater than a ‘beauty pageant’ and focused more on inner beauty and skill in place of sheer outer appearance. Perhaps in the future I’ll call to mind an innovative technique to give back to the pageant world which has contributed to where I'M today in my career.

U were in Coimbatore for one year, so how about u and ur tamil travel?I lived in Coimbatore for a year with my mum and dad after I was 365 days old before moving to the U.S... so quickly picked up a couple of phrases in Tamil which I spoke with my neighbors. Though I USED TO BE really young, I'VE fond memories of my family’s flat, the food, my childhood friends and the neighborhood in Coimbatore, so its very nostalgic. I'VE gotten a possibility to return since I USED TO BE one, and am sure things have changed, so am hoping to return to go to someday soon!

Dhanush and STR are very prominent in Tamil industry..tell us your experience with them..?Both Dhanush and Simbu are extremely focused and dedicated in what they do. Though their personalities are very different, with me they were both more at the shy side. They both helped me with my expressions and dialogues and to get under the outside of my character in both the jobs I played. Aside from being great actors, both also are multitalented and are amazing singers/lyricists and dancers! I'M fortunate to have worked with two of the largest names within the Tamil film industry in my first couple films.

If you really liked this, please like this on facebook, Stumble It or leave a comment. You can even get the most recent by subscribing to our feed.

You might like these as well:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.