Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 25 February 2012

All set to don the pancake

She has always been mired in controversies! But gritty woman that she is, nothing can deter Khushboo from bouncing back.The actress-turned-politician is back to serials after an opening with Paartha Nyabagam Illaiyo that airs on Kalaignar TV. Khushboo, who has taken a brand new avatar as a scriptwriter, speaks to DC in a freewheeling interview.

“It was a self-imposed sabbatical since I NEEDED a break. I USED TO BE writing a script and it took me a while to finish it. This is a different genre – an experimental one within the Tamil telly scene!”

She reveals that she has itchy feet and loves to explore new places. “I am enthusiastic about traveling and that i explored UK recently. I also visited Langkawi and Bangkok and am out and in of Ooty where I'M building a house”.

She asserts that her political entry had nothing to do along with her career taking a back seat! “After my marriage, I did only a few films. My priority is my family and children”.

Talking about her role in Paartha….she says, “It is a suspense thriller. Unlike other soaps where the lead lady is subjected to humiliation when she enters her in-laws’ house, here Oviya, the nature played by me, involves her m-in-law’s place to create problems.

But she isn't a negative character and that’s the suspense element! I DO KNOW this is a risky proposition, but I'VE numerous conviction in my script which prompted me to provide it under my banner Avni Cine Media”.

She is least perturbed by the way she was ousted from Jackpot on Jaya TV. “Before I joined the DMK party, I USED TO BE doing serials and shows on both TV Channels – both are politically based. The instant I joined DMK, it was quite expected. So, it was not a rude shock for me”.

Whether a hit or a failure, the Naattanmai actress is still loyal to her party. “I'M still an active member of DMK. I am absolutely pro-DMK and can be always at their beck and call,” she signs off!

Copy the code below on your web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.