Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Sunday 17 June 2012

I never miffed with Hotel staffs in London, says Lakshmi Ray

Lakshmi Ray, the new and happening diva of Kollywood is in media highlight recently, but for a wrong reason!

Recently a piece of media reports that the busy actress was miffed with a five star hotel staffs at London during Vijay directed Vikram’s Thaandavam shoot.

When the actress stumbled on the reports she peeved and desired to give a clarification at the incident.

Says Lakshmi Rai, “First of all, I WANT to thank the media for having close eyes on me! But they ought to give the appropriate thing with authenticity. The report on my stay in London Hotel was completely false and baseless one. Actually, I USED TO BE gone to test within the hotel at London that day. But there, I DISCOVERED that the room allotted for me was already occupied by some one. Then I USED TO BE waiting there for a very long time and got a room in another hotel. In fact, I left the hotel calmly, even with none quarrel.”

Remember, some few weeks ago, the actress was within the news for flew down Chennai in a charter flight. Later, her PR gave a proof and prove that report was a faux one.

Actress Lakshmi Rai Gallery

Actress Lakshmi Rai Stills

Actress Lakshmi Rai Photo Gallery

If you loved this, please like this on facebook, Stumble It or leave a comment. You may as well get the newest by subscribing to our feed.

You might like these as well:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.